We give the best Services
With a primary goal of significantly improving the framework conditions for SMEs in the sector of renewable energies (RE) in East Africa (Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda), the three year East African Renewable Energy Partnership project under the stewardship of bfz brings together five sister private sector umbrella associations from all the member countries as follows:
- Uganda National Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Kenya Renewable Energy Association
- Tanzanian Renewable Energy Association
- Burundi Renewable Energy Association
- Energy Private Developers (Rwanda)
The programme supports to develop markets for renewable energy in Africa. It delivers this through four action areas of Policy Advisory, Private Sector Cooperation, Access to Finance, and Innovation and Skills Development.
In Uganda, Africa-EU RECP is offering support in institutional capacity building for the UNREEEA and its members associations as a way of strengthening the renewable energy sector.
The support focusses on: